If you are separated or are thinking about separation it is important to obtain legal advice about your rights and obligations so that you can make informed decisions.
Each person’s circumstances are different and unique and therefore advice will vary between person to person.
We can provide you with advice on all of your questions, some examples are:
- What happens at the breakdown of a relationship?
- Will I lose my interest in my home if I move out?
- Can I take my furniture?
- Can I take money out of the accounts?
- Can I change the locks?
- Who pays the mortgage?
- Who pays the household bills?
- Can I take the children?
- When can I spend time with my children?
- Do I have to pay child support?
- Can I get child support?