Children’s matters can be difficult on everyone involved especially trying to work out what living arrangements are in the best interests of your children.

We can provide you with advice and representation in assisting you to negotiate the care of the children through either a Parenting Plan, mediation or Consent Orders.

Should you be unable to reach an agreement about your children’s living arrangements and other matters we will represent you in Court and we have many years of experience in complex children’s cases in the Family Law Courts.

We also can represent grandparents who want to negotiate or bring an application in Court to have time spent with grandchildren or have grandchildren live with them.